Inspired by the success of our original cocoa-infused Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar is a deeper, warmer version of our best-selling palette.
The Semi-Sweet Chocolate experience begins as soon as you open the palette and the smell of sweet chocolate envelopes you. This indulgent palette features 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows in matte and shimmer shades of warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate hues and a pop of sugared blueberry. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
MORE TO LOVE:
- Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, Cocoa Powder Foundation and now Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection.
- An indulgent range of deep, warm chocolate shadows infused with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder.
- 16 brand new shades allow limitless looks and includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.
- Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff.
- Research has shown that the smell of cocoa can improve your mood and make you more relaxed.
- Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino was inspired to combine the power of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and makeup while having a chocolate facial and learning about the benefits of cocoa at a Hawaiian spa. Based on this inspiration we created our best-selling bronzer Chocolate Soleil and then Milk Chocolate Soleil and have now added the Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette.
- New Shades:
- Glided Ganache
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Salted Caramel
- Black Forest Truffle
- Triple Fudge
- Strawberry Bon Bon
- Candied Violet
- Creme Brulee
- Haute Chocolate
- Cherry Cordial
- Champagne Truffle
I only have the semi-sweet chocolate bar and its amazing but i don’t have the chocolate bar. I have used the chocolate bar and its amazing too. They smell like chocolate too. Great for so many looks too. Yes they are a little pricey but they are worth it:) Hope this help anyone looking to get the palette:) leave a comment down below if you have any questions:)